Build the future of Vector Databases
Join our growing team and help shape the future of our industry. Pinecone is pioneering search infrastructure to power AI/ML for the next decade and beyond. We provide customers with capabilities that until now have only been in the hands of a few tech giants.
As a globally distributed workforce we are constantly seeking talented individuals to join our team. Explore these featured roles or view all open roles.
Our Core Values
We are a dedicated, open-minded, and kind group of people who love working together on incredibly challenging yet rewarding problems. At Pinecone you will work with world-class scientists and engineers who have built large scale ML applications and platforms at leading companies and cloud providers.
Be a pro
Own your work, push boundaries, and strive for simplicity.
Be authentic, speak your truth, seek feedback, and know you are accepted.
Be a friend
Earn trust, extend help, listen intently, and commit to shared decisions.
Caring for Our Employees
Pinecone offers world-class benefits designed to help you and your family live well, invest in your future, and enjoy your life's journey.
Health and Wellness
Medical, dental and vision plans, paid parental leave, and mental health resources offer holistic well-being coverage for you and your family.
Compensation and Financial Benefits
Pinecone offers competitive base salary and equity compensation, opportunity to build a savings and investment portfolio, and resources to protect your family from the unexpected.
Pinecone is a hybrid in-office/remote workforce that offers Flexible PTO and WFH Equipment Stipend. Employees also enjoy attending our annual company retreat and occasional team offsites.
- The growth at Pinecone has been exciting in the few months that I've been here. Yet, the people who work here are the biggest draw. They are simultaneously intelligent, humble, and kind. It's a place where I can work on the technology that may shift the world towards artificial intelligence while still feeling profoundly rooted in the values that make us feel more human.
Principal Product Designer Experience Team
- Working at Pinecone has helped me grow exponentially as an engineer. With a culture that values taking ownership and getting things done, I’ve been able to design real-world applications and bring them to production.
Staff Full-Stack Engineer Experience Team
- What I like most about working in Pinecone is the supportive and collaborative environment. Everyone is willing to help each other out and come up with creative solutions. There is a great sense of camaraderie and everyone works together to achieve the company's goals.
Staff ML Engineer Platform Team
Pinecone Interview Process
Our hiring process generally includes the following stages:
A member of our Talent Operations team will contact you to discuss your background, overall alignment to the position and review next steps.
You will have a 15-30 minute chat with someone from the hiring team.
- For non-technical roles, this will be a 1-hour Hiring Manager Interview. During this interview, you are assessed on fit to the role based on your skills and background.
- For technical roles, this will be an online coding challenge. For this, you will be coding and problem solving in the programming language of your choice. The challenge is timed and will not take more than 90 minutes to complete.
Our Global Office Locations
We listen and learn and contribute to the communities around us.
New York City HQ
1370 Broadway, Floor 10, New York, NY 10018
94 Igal Alon Street, Tel Aviv Alon Tower 2, Floor 18
If you don't see an exact fit, we still want to hear from you! Contact us here.